Regulations for renting ApartArt Apartments Zakopane
These Regulations define the conditions under which you can book an apartment in Zakopane belonging to the ApartArt sp.z o.o.company. limited partnership, hereinafter referred to as "ApartArt". The booking notification is tantamount to accepting the provisions of these Regulations, which are binding on the Guest from the moment the booking is made.
For bookings made after April 6, 2020, the cancellation policy contained in the offers will apply, regardless of the Covid-19 situation.
Due to the current situation related to the coronavirus, we kindly invite you to read our policy: "Safe like home"
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the possibility of serving and the form of meals depends on the current guidelines of the Ministry of Development and GIS. By making your reservation you accept that some services and amenities may not be available or limited.
Reservations can be made in three ways, according to the offer and conditions presented on the website.
1. On-line on the website by filling in the form provided.
2. By phone at +48 12 638 02 12, Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m. and on Saturdays and Sundays from 10.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m.
3. By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, giving the name, surname, telephone number, date, selected apartment and the number of people arriving.
Rental fees, additional fees:
The reservation must be paid in accordance with the conditions stated in the offer. Additional services not included in the offer must be paid at the property.
1. Reservations for one day must be paid in full before arrival.
2. In the case of booking with an advance payment, the remaining part must be paid on arrival. The advance payment must be made within the time specified in the booking confirmation. In the absence of payment, the reservation will be canceled.
3. If it is necessary to issue a booking confirmation constituting a document entitling to obtain a visa to enter Poland and the Shengen zone, the amount of the advance payment depends on the amount required by the Polish embassy in a given country. At the time of issuing the above-mentioned confirmation, the booking automatically changes its status to a non-refundable booking. Thus, after the issuance of the above-mentioned of the certificate, it is not possible to obtain a refund of the amount paid.
4. For reservations from the "non-returnable" offer, 100% of the booking value must be paid. Reservations paid with the Tourist Voucher are treated as non-refundable reservations.
5. In the event of the arrival of more people than declared in the reservation, the staff may refuse to accept them (without ApartArt being liable for the damage caused by the Guest) or charge an additional fee of PLN 50 / person / night, up to the maximum possible number of people for which the apartment is intended. If, during the stay or at the end of the stay, it turns out that the number of occupants exceeds the indicated number, the Guest will be charged with an additional cost starting from the first day of stay.
6. The service may charge a deposit at check-in in the amount of 300 PLN against damages, exceeding the check-out time or significant dirt in the apartment. The deposit will be refunded after check-out, as long as the apartment is handed over to 10.00 am undamaged. The payment of the deposit does not exempt from liability for damages exceeding its amount.
7. The fee for a travel cot with bedding - 20 PLN / night.
8. The use of fireplaces only after consultation with the Staff. The fee for a basket of firewood - 50 PLN. (Wood is not brought to the apartment by the staff. During the uphill wind, it is strictly forbidden to smoke in fireplaces, wood is not sold at this time)
9. Breakfast, price according to the selected offer.
10. If the key is lost, the fee is 300 PLN, the gate remote control is 150 PLN.
11. Local tax 2 PLN / person / night is not included in the booking price.
12. In the event that the premises or its equipment become dirty exceeding normal wear and tear, the Guest will be charged with additional cleaning costs 50 PLN / h.
13. Pets are not allowed.
Due to the regulations that came into force on 01/01/2020, if you want to settle your stay with a VAT invoice for the company, please provide the invoice details (or at least the tax identification number). If the tax identification number has not been provided at the time of booking, please contact us urgently. If the tax identification number is not provided, it will not be possible to receive a VAT invoice. For people who pay for their stay with a Tourist Voucher or MyBenefit points, an invoice may only be issued for the amount paid in cash or by card. It is not possible to receive an invoice for the amount settled with the Polish Tourist Voucher or MyBenefit points.
Cancellation and changes:
1. Reservations can be canceled only in writing - by e-mail.
2. Reservations with advance payment: free cancellation possible at least 14 days before the planned arrival If we receive a transfer from a foreign account, we refund the advance only through credit card credit transactions. In the event of cancellation of the reservation within a period shorter than specified in the offer, the advance payment is not refundable.
3. Reservations from the "non-returnable" offer - in the event of changes in the date or cancellation, the amount paid is not refundable.
4. Reservations paid with MyBenefit points - points are not returned.
5. Reservations paid with a Polish Tourist Voucher - funds are not returned.
6. If the Guest does not show up on the day of arrival by 10.00 p.m. and there is no contact with the Guest, the reservation will be canceled. The paid amount is not refundable.
7. In the event of early departure, the amount paid will not be refunded.
Arrival, handing over the keys, hotel day:
1. Due to the regulations on Covid-19 and our efforts to maximize the safety of guests and staff, we have limited direct contact between guests and reception staff to a minimum. However, we provide telephone assistance in every case. Certain services and amenities may not be available or limited
2. The hotel day lasts from 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
3. The guest is obliged to contact us by phone in order to obtain detailed information on remote key collection.
4. If it is not possible to reach the previously agreed time, the Guest is obliged to immediately notify the staff by phone.
5. The guest is obliged to pay the amount indicated on the booking confirmation, even if the arrival or stay is delayed or shortened for reasons beyond the control of ApartArt (personal reasons, communication difficulties, strikes, etc.).
6. When checking in after 10.00 p.m., an additional fee of 100 PLN applies
7. In the event of a breach of the duration of the hotel day, the Guest will be charged an additional fee in the amount of another night according to the current price list.
Each apartment has one parking space for a passenger car (unguarded parking). Advance booking is required. We do not guarantee a second place. If parking spaces are available, it is possible to reserve a second space for an additional fee of 20 PLN / day.
1. There is a curfew in the apartments and common areas between 10.00 p.m. -7.00 a.m..
2. It is not allowed to organize any events. The organization of the event will result in the immediate cancellation of the premises and the non-refund of the paid rental fee as well as a charge for damage and cleaning. ApartArt is not responsible for the damage of the Guest resulting from the termination.
3. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the apartments, corridors and windows. Breaking the ban will result in the immediate termination of the premises and no refund of the paid rental fee and a charge for dearomatization of the apartment in the amount of 500 PLN. At Willa Motylek, we invite guests to a smoking room. ApartArt is not responsible for the damage of the Guest resulting from the termination.
4. The guest is obliged to observe the principles of good neighborliness and to keep the facility in the condition as it is.
5. The guest is obliged to immediately inform the staff about any damage and deficiencies found in the apartment and to report any damage caused by himself or by third parties during the stay. The Guest covers the equivalent of these damages and their removal.
6. The guest is obliged to carefully check when leaving the apartment whether any of his items have remained in the apartment. ApartArt is not responsible for items left by the Guest after the end of the rental period, as well as for any damage resulting from their loss or damage.
7. The guest is obliged to return the apartment in a non-deteriorated condition and to return the keys to the staff no later than 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. In the event of exceeding the current check-out time, the Guest will be charged the amount for the next night.
8. The presence of third parties (friends, family, acquaintances, etc.) in the apartments and in the entire facility is prohibited.
9. The staff may enter the apartment during the guest's stay:
-in the case of using the apartment contrary to the rental agreement,
10. In the corridors, in common areas, in the dining room, at the reception desk, in the car park and on the playground, children must be under the care of adults - guardians.
There is a categorical prohibition:
- playing at the entrance gate to the parking lot,
- running up stairs, corridors, common areas, dining room, reception and slopes on the property,
- walking up stairs with ski boots, digging up and sliding down snow.
- keeping bicycles, skis, snowboards, sleds and other larger sports equipment and baby carriages in the apartment
11. The customer is obliged to cover any damage caused in the building and on the premises of the facility, including the destruction of vegetation, cobblestones, building walls, fences, gates, etc.
Transferring the booking to another person:
ApartArt does not allow the tenant to sublet a third party. At any time, the Guest may transfer to another person all rights due to the reservation, if at the same time that person takes over all obligations resulting from this reservation. In such a situation, you should immediately notify ApartArt about the change of the person making the reservation, providing personal data of the person (name, surname, contact telephone number, e-mail) who will take over the rights and obligations resulting from the reservation. The transfer becomes effective for ApartArt upon written notification by the person to whom the rights under the booking was transferred about the acceptance of all obligations arising therefrom.
Occurrence of force majeure:
In the event of the occurrence of unforeseeable and circumstances, the consequences of which cannot be eliminated immediately by customary means, ApartArt reserves the right to transfer the Guest's booking to a substitute facility similar to the originally booked facility. ApartArt has the right to transfer the Guest's booking to a substitute facility similar to the originally booked facility, also in the event that it is not possible to use the booked facility. In the event of the phenomena referred to in this paragraph, ApartArt also has the right to cancel the contract. This also applies to cases where the personal safety of the Guest or his property cannot be guaranteed for reasons beyond the control of ApartArt. In the event of the cancellation of the contract by ApartArt for the reasons referred to in this paragraph, the money paid by the Guest shall be refunded, with the deduction of amounts due for services already provided. In the cases referred to in this paragraph, ApartArt shall not be liable for damage caused by the Guest, unless the damage was caused solely by ApartArt.
The law applicable to all disputes between ApartArt and the Guest is Polish law. Disputes will be settled by the court competent for the seat of ApartArt.
1. The administrator of the processed personal data is:
ApartArt sp. Z o.o. limited partnership. If you have questions regarding data protection or in order to object to the collection, processing or use of personal data, you can send a question or objection by letter to the address of the administrator's office or by e-mail to the following address: ApartArt sp.z o.o. limited partnership, ul. Urzędnicza 16/2 30-051 Kraków or e-mail email@example.com
2. Catalog of personal data processed and their sources:
The administrator processes personal data including: Name and surname, correspondence address, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of stay in the apartment, credit card details The above-mentioned personal data is collected by the administrator directly from data subjects or receives them from intermediaries participating in a short-term rental
3. Purpose and basis of data processing:
Your personal data is processed on the basis of the GDPR, Article 6.1.b Providing personal data is a condition for accepting the reservation and concluding a short-term apartment rental contract In addition, we would like to inform you that you are required to provide the personal data specified in point 2. However, the consequence of not providing the indicated personal data by you is: refusal to accept the reservation and withdrawal from the contract. The purpose for which the administrator processes personal data is to provide a service consisting in short-term rental of apartments. In addition, if you consent to the processing of personal data for marketing and newsletter purposes, personal data is also processed for these purposes. The administrator undertakes to handle the data of data subjects in accordance with the data protection rules resulting from the GDPR and the relevant national provisions on the protection of personal data.
4. Sharing personal data and transferring them to third countries:
The administrator provides personal data to third parties only for the purpose of sending his own newsletters or when the administrator is legally obliged to provide this data. In addition, we would like to inform you that your personal data is not transferred to international organizations or a third country.
5. Data storage, data access and data security:
User data is stored until the end of the contractual relationship or until the expiry of the applicable warranty period, limitation period and statutory data retention periods, and also until the end of any legal disputes in which this data may be required as evidence. In addition, if you consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, including sending newsletters, sending and processing surveys, and sending information about new products, offers and promotions organized by the administrator, personal data is processed until the consent to such processing is withdrawn. Access to the processed data is granted to the employees and associates of the administrator who each time carry out a given process. Data is protected through room, device and data access control, data entry control, data transfer, order control, availability control and data separation control. The security measures are constantly adapted to the technological progress. In addition, we would like to inform you that your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, in particular profiling.
6. Your rights:
The right to access information, i.e. the right to obtain information on whether your personal data is being processed, and if so, what personal data is being processed. You have different also the right to receive information about the purposes of processing and their legal basis, categories of personal data, disclosure to third parties and the period of their storage. The right to rectify and delete data, i.e. the right to request immediate rectification of your personal data that is incorrect, or - taking into account the purposes of data processing - the right to request incomplete personal data to be supplemented and deleted. The right to limit data processing, i.e. the right to request the restriction of the processing of any collected personal data. From the moment of submitting an application for restriction of processing, these data will be processed only with your individual consent or for the purpose of pursuing and enforcing claims. The right to data portability, i.e. the right to request the free and unlimited transfer of collected personal data to a third party. This right does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller. The right to object, i.e. the right to object at any time - for reasons related to your particular situation - to the processing of personal data, the processing of which is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the administrator or is necessary for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party. In the event of an objection, the administrator is no longer allowed to process this personal data, unless he demonstrates the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or if the processing of these data serves the assertion, exercise or defense of claims .
7. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
In addition to the rights listed above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, which is: President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, phone no. 22 531 03 00
1. The Newsletter is a free service consisting in informing the subscribing Guests about new products, promotions or events related to ApartArt Apartamenty.
2. The newsletter is sent as an e-mail.
3. To subscribe to the newsletter, complete the form available on the website www.apartamentywpolsce.pl or when signing the weseck-in contract in Zakopane.
4. You can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, via the link in the e-mail with which the Newsletter was sent. After clicking on the link, your e-mail will be automatically removed from the list of newsletter subscribers.
5. By deciding to subscribe to the Newsletter concerning the products and activities of the Company, you consent to receiving marketing materials provided by electronic means (pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. Of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
Translation of the regulation was supported by Google Translate