Apartment Rental Regulations in Zakopane
In connection with the current situation related to coronavirus, we kindly invite you to familiarize yourself with our policy: "Safe at home"
I. Reservations can be made in three ways:
The minimum rental period is 1 day. This does not include: Long weekends, the Christmas and New Year period, or Winter school holidays in Zakopane, World Cup Ski Jumping.
5. During the Winter Break (13 January 2017 - 26 February 2017) we accept only stays of minimum 6 nights.
6. In the period between 28th of April and the 7th of May we only accept only stays of minimum 5 nights.
It is required to pay 100% of the reservation fee. The reservations are non refunable. In the case of cancelling the reservation or changing the duration of the stay to a shorter one, the paid fee is not subject to refunds.
7. During holidays and long weekends we only accept non-refundable reservations.
8. During the summer holidays (1 of July to to 31 of August) we require the payment of 100% of the reservation fee in advance.
When booking online or by phone, you will receive confirmation immediately after the booking process.
1. For reservations for periods longer than 1 day, payment should be made in two instalments:
4. In case of the necessity of issuing the Confirmation of Reservation making a document authorizing to obtain a visa to Poland and also Schengen zone, the deposit depends on the amount required by the polish embassy in a certain country.
5. Check in after 00:00 – additional fee 30 PLN.
6. In case of non-refundable reservations (marked as non-refundable in the reservation engine), the total price for the reservation is required to be paid upfront. In case of altering the time of the stay, the cost will not be refunded.
Bookings may only be cancelled in writing - by email or fax. For cancellations made at least 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded after deduction of a service charge (10% of the amount paid). In cases of payments made by bank transfers from foreign accounts, your deposit will be refunded only to a valid credit card. For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit may not be refunded.
Prepayment: Bank transfer, credit or debit card.
Arrival, Key-handling, Definition of a 'Night':
One 'night' is considered to be from 3.00 pm until 12 noon the following day.
Guests are obliged to pay the full amount on their booking confirmation if the date of their arrival or the duration of their stay is prolonged or shortened (whether for personal reasons, travel problems, transit strikes etc), due to circumstances beyond ApartArt's control.
Transferral of Bookings to Other People
Guests may at any time transfer to another person all rights to which they are entitled as a result of having made a booking, if this person will accept any further responsibilities resulting from the booking. In this case, ApartArt should be informed immediately of the change of responsibility, including the name and surname, mobile number, email address etc, of the transferee accepting the rights and obligations of the agreement.
In case of the occurrence of any circumstances which were impossible to predict, the effects of which can not be immediately resolved through ordinary means, ApartArt reserves the right to transfer Customer reservations to a replacement building, similar to the one originally reserved. ApartArt has the right to cancel the agreement in the case of the occurrence of events which can be characterised as 'Force Majeure'. This also refers to cases when the Guest's personal safety or property, for reasons beyond the control of ApartArt, can not be guaranteed. Payments made by the Guest are subject to refund after deduction of amounts due for services already provided.
The appropriate force governing disputes between the Owner and the Guest is Polish law. All disputes will be settled by the appropriate courts serving the address of ApartArt's registered office.